Students excursions are regularly arranged to renowned educational/research institutes, bio-diversity sites, eco heritage sites, historical places and places of social, economic, political importance.
Conferences, Seminars, Workshops :
College organizes regularly National, State and University level Conferences, Seminars, Workshops on various subjects along with expert's lectures.
Sharda Kala & Krida Manch:
Parent institute's this activity provides opportunities to participate in various sports and cultural activities.
Placement Cell :
Various campus interviews are organized to period the job opportunities for the students in various field.
Competitive Exam. Forms :
Centre offers training and coaching for various competitive exams. Regular classes are also conducted for M.P.S.C., Banking, Railway exams.
Pre Recruitment Police Training :
One of the best practices opted by college which offers pre recruitment police training programme for girls. From every batch more than 90%studentsare recruited from this training programmesat various police stations throughout Maharashtra
Soft Skill Development Programme:
College is pioneer in this programme in Pune University to train the trainees of various colleges. Through this we offer exhaustive soft skill development programme for the students to develop leadership and communicative skills in them.
It is one of the unique and innovative programmes offered by college to first year students of all facilities. This programme is unique of its kind and started in first time in Maharashtra by this college. It intends to orient the students admitted in higher education system to college, various programmes, policies, library, laboratories, offices etc. It inspire the students to mould their career by setting goals and targets right time at the beginning of college life.
Environment Section :
Institutes environment section organizes trekkings, visits to forts, sanctuaries.
Ideal Student Programme:
College selects one ideal student every year and is awarded. Selection is based on overall development, achievements in sports and academic, participation in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities along with individual performances and behavior in and out of the campus.
Spoken English Course:
English being a global language and its vital need in shaping career, has been noted by the college. Hence Spoken English Course is conducted all round the year to develop effective and appropriate communication skills. Also to build confidence in real life situations, the course is conducted for the students of all faculties with minimal charges. To meet the International standards of communication in English, the college runs Speak fast Spoken English Course of ELTIS, Symbiosis International, Deemed University, Pune on campus. The students are provided Digital Language laboratory and special library for Spoken English Practice.
National Cadet Corps (NCC)
Intake capacity :30 students per year. Includes N.C.C. B & C certificate exams, having prospects in Army, Navy, Airforce as an officer.
- NCC inculcates qualities like patriotism, courage, morality, discipline, secularism among
- These virtues help the students to build up their all round personality.
- 20 to 30 cadets are selected for NCC unit in the college.
- NCC cadets get five marks grace in degree exam i nation.
- The cadets who get B or C certificate in NCC get preference in the selection of Army,
Navy and Airforce.
- NCC cadets get opportunity to participate ATC camp, All India summer training,
leadership camp, Himalaya mountaineering camp, trekking camp, Republic day parade.
- These participation enhances their leadership abilities.
National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Intake capacity : 250 students (2 Units) — Senior & Junior college (+2) units are
independent and selects 250 students per year.
- Provides opportunity to participate in Pre R.D. and R.D. Parades, NIC Camps, Special
Winter Camps etc. at National, State & University levels.
- NSS activities create interest in social work and awareness of social issues among the
- 7 days winter camp in village provides firsthand experience of rural life to the students.
Some excellent students get an opportunity to participate in Republic day parade at
Mumbai or Delhi.
- The students who complete two years in NSS along with the winter camp get certificate
from the university.
- They also get 5 marks grace to pass their degree course.
- The NSS students can also participate in various state n national level camps.
Trekking seeks to bring students near to nature and create awareness about the need to protect
the environment. Many adventurous activities are organized for the students like net climbing,
river crossing, ropeway activity etc. Trips are organized to Himachal Pradesh and different spots
are visited like Nainital, Bednibugal in Uttarakand and Rohtang pass. Nature camps are
organized for Bird watching camp (Bhigwan), Trekking (at forts like Torana, Panhala, Makarand
fort) and nature camp at Kaas plateau.
Various activities are organized by different departments regularly. Students can participate in various activities as per their interests.
- Gandhi Mission Competitive Exam.
- Pre and Post Marriage Counseling Workshops.
- Psychological Tests.
- Microbiology Fair.
- Chem quiz, Botanical quiz, General knowledge.
- quiz, Street Botanical quiz.
- Tree search, Tree senses.
- Exhibitions — Scientists, Medicinal plants.
- Innovation etc.
- Presentations - Today's plant, Nil.
- desperandun, Magnum opus, Locus classicus etc.
- Wall paper — Antarnad.
- Blood Group detection & Hb checking and Counseling.
- Health check up and counseling.
- Sulkehan Workshop, Cursive writing workshop.
- Workshops — Bioinformatics, Hanging Basket.
- Making, Flower Arrangements etc.
- Student Parliament.
- Student Council.