Welcome to the central library of Shardanagar was establishment in the year 1991. Since then, library has made consistent progress in terms of our collection of books and the services. It is well equipped with growing number of books, Journals, Magazines, E-Resources etc. and also Reading Hall Capacity.
Library Building – Seating Capacity
Total Area of the Central Library – 13542.5 sq.f
|1||Ground Floor||3934.9 Sq.f|
|Seating Capacity Staff||25|
|2||First Floor||2512.4 Sq.f|
|3||Second Floor||3547.5 Sq.f|
|4||Third Floor||3547.5 Sq.f|
- Computerized Barcode Issue Return.
- Reference Services.
- Indexing Services.
- Issue of Smart Identity Card with Barcode.
- Library orientation program for first year student.
- OPAC – online public Assess Catalogue.
- Circulation of Books and other Reading material.
- Inter Library Loan System.
- Internet surfing & Downloading facility for Reader.
- Photo copying facility.
- Competitive Exam Cell.
- User orientation.
- Book Exhibition.
- Open Access System to all Students.
- News paper clipping file.
Best Practices of the Library
- 1. Provide open access to all students / staff
- 2. Use of Library Automation
- 3. Book Exhibitions
- 4. Reading Hall open 17 hours – 365 days
- 5. Free Internet Facility for all Reader
Facilities Available in the Library
|2||Book Bank Facility|
|4||Open Access System|
|5||Internet Lab ( E-Library )|
|6||Drinking of water|
Statement Showing the No. of collection in library as on 31.03.2020
|Sr. No.||Type of collection||Number|
|1.Text Books ( Book Bank )||7891|
|2. Non Textual Books||26683|
|3. Reference Books||742|
|5. MRR Books||1005|
|4||E-Resources||1. N-List = 1,35,000+ E- Books
& 6000 + E-Journals
2. Open Access Resources =152 Links
The college is registered under N-LIST programme and hence entitled to access the e-resources
( 6,000 + e-journals and 709950 + e-books ).
The staff and students of the college may login to the website of N-LIST and enjoy the above facilities. The login details are available with the Librarian.
COMPUTER FACILITY IN LIBRARY
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Number of Computer|
|1||Library OPAC For Reader||01|
|3||Circulation of books||03|
E- Resources (Open Access)
Important Links of Reading Free E-books and E-Journals.
|1||National Digital Library of India.||https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in|
|2||List of books Maharashtra gov.Publication Mumbai||https://sahitya.marathi.gov.in|
|3||List of books Marathi Rajya vikas santha Mumbai||https://rmvs.marathi.gov.in|
|4||List of books ycmou Nashik||http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac|
|5||List of books Balbharti Pune Publication||http://ebalbharati.in|
Library Committee reviews and recommends policies for the Library, with particular attention to the collection, budget and to the distribution of resources among academic
|1||Dr. Mahamuni Shreekumar Vijaykumar||Principal|
|2||Dr. Jadhav Parimita Vinayak||In charge of Science|
|3||Prof. Nimbalkar Mohan Rajaram||Member|
|4||Prof. Shinde Nitin Sadashiv||IQAC|
|5||Prof. Lohakare Rohidas Sadashiv||Librarian|
|6||Students||C .R. and U.R.|
|Sr. No.||Name of the staff||Designation||Qualification|
|1||Prof. Lohakare R.S.||Librarian||M.Com.,M.Lib.I.sc. & M.Phil|
|2||Shri. Pawar A.B||Lab. Attendant||M.A., M.Lib.I.sc|
|3||Sou. Kate S. P.||Lib. Attendant||M.A., M.Lib.I.sc|
|5||Shri. More Laxman||Peon|
CIRCULATION TIME TABLE
|1||Working Hours||10.00 am to 5.30 pm|
( Issue / Return )
|10.00 am to 5.00 pm|
( Day / Night )
|5.00 am to 11.00 pm|
|4||Open Access||10.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|5||Working Days||Monday to Saturday|
|6||Internet Lab||10.00 am to 5.00 pm|
Rules to be followed in the Library
- Library users are requested to carry their college ID Card while Visiting the Library.
- Scan the Barcode on the I-Card during entry and exit from the Library for purpose of Attendance.
- Take proper care of all library resources.
- Kindly switch off the mobile phone / keep it in silent mode in a library.
- Silence has to be maintained in the Library, Internet Section, and Reading Halls. The Library and Information Centre is under 24 x 7 CCTV surveillance.
- Any personal belongings are not permitted in the library.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library, Internet section, and reading halls.
- Internet facility is available for all students and staff in the Internet Section of the library.
- Playing games, chatting, Downloading movies/ songs, videos, and misuse of the internet in the Internet Section is strictly prohibited.
- The suggestion box is kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Library users are requested to approach the library clerk or librarian regarding any difficulty related to the library.
- Keep your bags and other belonging, at the property counter near the Entrance.
- Do not carry any personal or issued books in the stack area.
- Two books to UG & PG students will be issue against their I-Card.
- Reference Books, Rear Books, Reading Hall books, are not issued, outside to library available only reading hall.
- Check the book at the time of issuing in case of any defect or damage please informs the library staff.
- Return the issued book on or before the due date otherwise late fee of Rs.2 (Two) per day per book charged.
- In case the lost or damage of books replacement of book has to the made by the user other wise double price will be charges.
2. Educational Qualification
|Sr. No.||Name of the degree||Board/University||Year of passing||Class obtained|
|3||B.Com.||Shivaji Kolhapur||1987||52% B|
|4||M.Com||Shivaji Kolhapur||1989||55% B+|
|5||B.Lib.I.Sc.||Pune University||1991||61% A|
|6||M.Lib I.Sc.||Y.C.M.O.U. Nashik||2002||70.35% A|
|7||M.Phil||Y.C.M.O.U. Nashik||2009||62% A|
3. Experience and Research
Teaching experience: ___27 ____ years Research experience: ____00__ years
|Sr. No.||Title of Paper||Name of Journal,Volume, Page number, Year||ISSN number||Impact factor|
|1||Open source Software in Libraries.||Research Journey, Page.||2348-7143||6.261|
|2||आधुनिक काळातील ग्रंथालातीलबदलाचे व्यवस्थापन.||88 Journey, Page.||2348-7143||6.261|
|3||सत्यशोधक आण्णाभाऊ साठे: मानवतावादी विचारवंत आण्णा भाऊ साठे साहित्य महामेरू.||Conference||978-93-83672-74-5|
|4||Wireless Technology,||International Journal ofcom.,Management.and social||2321-9831|
|5||Use of Information Technology in library Management .||Journal||978-81925944-3-9|
|6||Role of College Librarian in Career Guidance.||Anekant Institute of Management Studies National||978-81925944-3-9|
|7||Skill of Librarian in the age of Information Technology.||Conference|
|8||Knowledge Management in Academic Libraries.||Akshar Wangmay Volume 1 June-December 2020 Page No 118-120||2229-4929|
|9||Dr.Babasheb Ambedkar and Dalit Movement.||Research Journey Issue 270 July 2021 Page No 240-244||2348-7143|
|10||SWOT : Analysis in college Library||B.Aadhar Issue No 304 July 2021 Page NO 81-85||2278-9308||7.675|
|11||SWOT : Analysis in college Library||Research Journey Special Issue 269 B July 2021 Page No 291-296||2348-7143|
|12||Role of Artificial Intelligence in Various Managements Library.||Research Journey October 2021 Issue 277 B Page No 16-20||2348-7143|
4. Other Activities
(Participation/ paper presentation in Seminars/ Conferences/Workshops/ Faculty Development Programms etc.):
|Sr. No.||Title of Conference||Title of Paper presented||Place||Level|
|1||ICT and its Impact on Library services.||Library a Temple of learning &Knowledge House||Poona Institute of Management ,Pune||International|
|2||New Trend in Library management and services.||Knowledge management||Poona Institute of Management, Pune||National|
|3||ICT and its Impact on Library services.||ICT Development and its impact on Library||Annasheb Magar Mahavidyalaya,Pune||State Level|
|4||Electronic Material and impact on library services||Electronic Publishing||Jayakar Library Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune||International conference|
|1||Savitribai Phule Pune University,Pune ,Board of Student Development Award Best Pune District Co-ordinator Year 2016-2017and 2017-2018.|
|2||College Student welfare officer From 2010 to 2022 12 Years.|
|3||District Co-ordinator of Pune Rural Board of students Development Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune .From 2016-2018|
|4||Chairman of ADT servants Co-operative Society Ltd. Shardanagar, Baramati.|
|5||College Information Officer.|